(PG7 - Transparent)
Da Vinci Phthalo Green can be one of the most versatile colors in a watercolor palette. Not only is this single-pigment green a fantastic shortcut to mixing a nearly unlimited range of natural greens, but it can also be used to produce a surprising array of other colors.
Phthalo Green mixed with blue will create teals and turquoises from warm to cool. Mixed with earth yellows and oranges, Phthalo Green will produce a wide variety of browns, or mix with Da Vinci Red to create a rich, greenish black. For a really fun combo, mix Phthalo Green with Permanent Rose or Red Rose Deep to produce a startling assortment of colors from magentas to purples to blues.
- Excellent fade-resistance (Lightfastness I)
- Made with Pigment Green 7 (PG7) dispersed in the finest quality natural gum
- Transparent / Staining / Granulates some
- Small batch process ensures the highest craftsmanship
- High concentration of premium pigment is finely milled for maximum vibrancy
- Responsibly sourced, pure gum arabic
- Proprietary 2-in-1 formula with amazing rewetting properties: Use Da Vinci Watercolors straight from the tube or fill your own watercolor pans and rewet
- Made in USA with craftsmanship quality